An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual interested in a career in residential Property Management, a graduate trainee looking for a career change will also be considered.
This position offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented candidate to make their mark, as part of a dedicated and professional team.
Are you a highly effective communicator, positive, and dedicated to providing client service excellence? If you are self-motivated and would be committed to studying towards a professional qualification in Property Management, full training and support would be given.
Our Assistant Property Manager must possess the following attributes:
• the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and pro-actively report on progress.
• proficient in the use of office systems (Outlook/Word/Excel) to improve efficiency and client service delivery.
• a solutions-based problem-solver with ‘can do’ attitude;
• excellent communication and numeracy skills, both written and verbal.
• highly professional presentation, manner, and communication style.
• an ability to constructively communicate, often when under pressure, at all levels with clients, tenants, contractors, and colleagues.
• a natural affinity for completing varied tasks within an agile and dynamic environment
This position offers an exciting opportunity to a candidate seeking to launch a career within a fast-paced, competitive, and thriving industry where no two days are ever the same. In return we offer a competitive salary, including additional benefits. If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing your CV.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years Jersey residency